STEPS TO BUYING YOUR NEXT HOME
Your Agent at Sibley Realty & Associates, L.L.C. can assist you through the process of purchasing a new home. Below is an example of the steps involved in buying your next home.
- 1. Determine the criteria for your new home.
- 2. Contact your Sibley Realty & Associates, L.L.C. Agent.
- 3. Contact a Mortgage Company for Pre-Approval.
- 4. Determine the Time Frame for the move and the price range of the home you qualify to purchase.
- 5. Visit Homes Which Meet Your Criteria with your Agent.
- 6. Work with your agent to present an offer on the home you wish to purchase.
- 7. At the Acceptance of your offer, notify the Mortgage Company and complete the Mortgage Process.
- 8. Complete any Home Inspection, or other Contingencies within the required time frame.
- 9. Select a Closing Attorney. The Mortgage Company will often have an Attorney that they recommend.
- 10. Remove any Contingencies related to the Contract.
- 11. Select a Closing Date.
- 12. Arrange for Homeowners Insurance for your new home.
- 13. Contact Utility Company to set up services.
- 14. Contact a Moving Company.
- 15. Conduct a Pre-Closing Inspection.
- 16. Notify the Post Office, Newspapers and Magazines of your new address. Send Announcements to your friends and family with your new contact information.
- 17. Enjoy your new home.